Group history

The Group was formed on 13th February 1931 with 8 Scouts and 2 leaders.  We have always been known as 16th Lancaster St. Paul’s and associated with the church.

Maclean cubs were the original pack – Rowallan were formed in 1972.

The first meeting place was the Parish Hall.  Our present HQ was opened in 1964.






© 16th Lancaster (St. Paul's) Scout Group
Registered Charity: 521575
Hosted by Prickly Hedgehog